Kwik-Fix® Cervical System
Patented Kwik-Fix® Cervical System
The Kwik-Fix® Cervical System is intended for anterior interbody screw fixation of the cervical spine (C2-T1). The ultra slim design reduces the need for excessive muscle retraction system, thereby minimizing the potential of post-operative dysphagia. A wide range of pre-contoured sizes facilitates easy insertion.
- Dynamic or Static Configuration
- Ultra Slim 15mm Plate Width
- Large 11mm Wide Graft Windows
- Self-Tapping, Self-Drilling Screws
- Innovative “Thread through Plate” Design
- Simple, Easy-to-Use Instrumentation
Caution: Federal Law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
US Pat. No. 8,057,521 - US Design Pat. No. D597,673